At the heart of the KC Gravity LED is KCs patented Gravity Reflective Diode (GRD). The GRD LED technology allows us to combine all the benefits of LEDs such as efficiency, solid state rigidity and digital fabric with the use of optical reflectors. The combination of LEDs and optical reflectors maximizes light output while allowing precise beam pattern shaping. The KC Gravity LED is the brightest and most efficient performance off road LED light on the market.
Whats the lummens this light puts out? I want a light that is great for off road and the brighter the better. Would you recommend this to go on my roof of a FJ Cruiser?
Answer this question
Hello FJ Cruise,
Thank you for asking. Here is some information about the light.
• 20W per light - 2 x CREE XML2-T6 10W LEDs
• Spot Beam (focused bright light)
• Raw Lumens: Spot Beam - 2,104 per light, Spread Beam - 2,104 per light
• Lux @ 10 Meters: Spot Beam - 2,150 LX per light, Spread Beam - 1,310 LX per light
• Candela: Spot Beam - 210,400 CD per light, Spread Beam - 131,000 CD per light
• LED Color Temperature: 5000K
• 9V to 32V, EMI DO 160E Compliant
• 6” Round LED light with precision machined reflector optics
• Patented Gravity Reflective Diode (GRD) technology yields more controlled and farther reaching light beams
Since 1970, KC HiLiTES has designed and manufactured premium performance lighting products for off-road vehicles. The company began in a Saugus, California garage and first made an impact with its Daylighters that instantly caught on with campers and off-roaders. After rapid growth, KC HiLiTES met the rapid demand for its product line and innovations included the patented isolated rubber mount and rubber reflector ring for the Daylighter and in the 1990s the company pioneered products employing HID technology. Whether you're looking to address LED, HID and halogen lighting needs, KC HiLiTES produces products that suit a wide range of applications for Jeeps. Shop KC HiLites Now