JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. Hot Rod magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. JBA shorty headers are significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and efficiency of an engine. JBA's original shorty design is an innovation of the old long tube header. The new shorty designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for. With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and proprietary technology, like the JBA Firecone collector JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
1. Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes- Best flow, durability, improved throttle response
2. Proprietary JBA Firecone collector- Race proven technology for maximum hp/tq gains
3. Factory style emission connections- Easier installation
4. Extra thick collector domes- Will not distort like lesser quality headers, no leaks
5. JBA Badge-Authentic JBA Quality
6. 3/8" thick machined flanges- Resists warping, prevents leaks, & easier install
7. Oversized exhaust ports- Increased flow, accommodates cylinder head porting 8. Available with two optional coatings polished metallic ceramic, titanium ceramic-increased corrosion protection, thermal barrier for lower underhood temperatures
Is the California Air Resources Board (CARB) certificate provided with the Cat4Ward Shorty Headers?
Answer this question
Thanks for asking. The JBA Cat4Ward Shorty Headers do come with a California CARB EO #.
Will these headers work with my stock exhaust ? Or will mods have to be made?
Answer this question
Kirkules the JBA 1830S headers are designed to be a direct manifold replacement requiring no additional head pipes or head pipe modifications to fit your vehicle. In the future if you plan to change the exhaust system these JBA headers will work with any exhaust system designed to work with stock exhaust manifolds.