Going Green with 4 Wheel Parts
We love off-roading, big trucks, and fast driving… but we also love and respect our planet. That is why we’ve put together a list of eco-friendly and green products that increase performance and efficiency, are reusable, and improve fuel economy. We’ve also included some useful tips for prolonging tire life, getting better gas mileage, and getting more out of your truck, Jeep, or SUV. See Green Tips
Air Intake Kit - Engine gets more air making it easier to produce power, increasing efficiency
Exhaust System Kit – Decreases back pressure, allowing engine to breath easier and increase efficiency
Exhaust Header - Decreases back pressure, allowing engine to breath easier and increase efficiency
Performance Module - Programmers can increase power and efficiency of the engine when driven sensibly
Computer Chip - Programmers can increase power and efficiency of the engine when driven sensibly
Air Filter – Increases fuel economy, is reusable, and saves money and resources.
Oil Filter - Saves money & reduces waste – just wash and reuse it!
Fuel Catalyst - Fuel catalysts change the chemical properties of fuel, making it easier to extract power.
Vacuum Gauge - Can act as an aid to monitor the efficiency of your driving. Keeping the engine at its highest possible reading will ensure that you are not wasting fuel.
- Make sure your tires are properly inflated. Higher air pressure will yield better gas mileage.
- If you get high mileage rated tires then you will have to replace them less often, saving you money and making less waste.
- Find your preferred engine operating range (RPM)
- Adjust tire size or gear ratio to bring it within that range.
- Increase gear ratio or decrease tire size to add RPMs.
- Or you can decrease gear ratio or increase tire size to lower RPMs.